Innovative German Engineering
- The Fuchs OXYstar aerator for efficient aeration and mixing of activated sludge tanks, lagoons and dams
- Fuchs ATAD (Autoheated Thermophilic Aerobic Digestion) Process for sewage sludge stabilisation
- Fuchs Centrox Aerator for foam control in wastewater treatment plants
- Fuchs Biofilter for Odour Control (with integrated pre-scrubber)
Efficient aeration and mixing
High quality machines, made in Germany and built for outstanding service life.
Installation flexibility with units available either on foam filled float assemblies or with brackets, which fix to tank walls.
A range of models from 2.2kW up to 22kW units, which provide increasing levels of oxygenation and mixing capacity.
Precision engineered spiral propeller, which provides high aeration and mixing efficiency.
No spray or aerosol, when compared to slow speed aeration technologies.
The Fuchs Oxystar™ Aerator provides outstanding mixing and aeration and are ideally suited for applications in:
- Activated sludge plants (municipal and industrial)
- Aerated lagoons (municipal and industrial)
Other applications include:
- Aeration and mixing of water storage such as in dams and lakes
- Stormwater tank and equalisation basin mixing and aeration
- Neutralisation of alkaline industrial wastewater with flue gas